More About Chapel Of The Chimes In Oakland With These Excellent Resources
Chapel of the Chimes is one of California’s most beautiful historic buildings, and we offer some of the Bay Area’s most desired cremation services . Follow these links to learn more about our long history as well as our upcoming summer events:
- For an overview of Chapel of the Chimes’ history , read this article.
- Renowned architect Julia Morgan designed over 700 buildings in her lifetime. Find out more about her life and projects on this page.
- An associate of Frank Lloyd Wright, Aaron Green designed Chapel of the Chimes Oakland’s mausoleums. Learn more about his life by reading this resource.
- Chapel of the Chimes hosts a music festival every summer solstice called Garden of Memory . Read about this event on this page.
- If you like jazz music, you might want to check out our Jazz at the Chimes events. Read this article to learn more.
For more information on the end-of-life services we can provide for your deceased loved one, contact Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland by calling (510) 654-0123 or visiting our website.