Funeral Services Planning Information
Planning a funeral involves a great deal of decision-making, which can be exceptionally difficult as you cope with the loss of your loved one. In addition to our recent blog posts, the resources provided below may assist you in making some of these important decisions.
- To read about the cremation memorial options available at many cemeteries and mausoleums, visit the Cremation Society of North America’s website.
- Find out about Buddhist funeral customs on this helpful webpage.
- For links to several articles pertaining to the cremation process , visit this website.
- At the National Funeral Directors Association website, you can find answers to several frequently asked questions about cremation .
- This page is a source of information that can be helpful when choosing sympathy flowers for a funeral you are attending.
To speak with a funeral director who will be able to help you throughout the funeral-planning process, call Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland at (510) 654-0123.