Find The Funeral Help You Need By Reading Through These Articles
You can learn more about the funeral-planning process by reviewing these links.
- CancerCare.org discusses how to cope with the loss of a mother or father .
- MedicineNet.com provides relevant information about the stages of grief.
- Visit the National Funeral Directors Association for information about cremation in the United States.
- This article from Grandparents.com can prepare you to talk about death and loss with a child.
- This article provides readers with important questions to ask their funeral directors .
For more information, call Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland at (510) 654-0123. Our directors can help guide you as you plan funeral services for a loved one or as you consider pre-planning your own services.