Discover More About Cremation And Burial Planning By Checking Out These Great Resources
One of the most important aspects in planning end-of-life services is deciding whether to have a loved one buried or cremated. Both are appropriate options for various religious, environmental, and personal reasons. Find out more by following these links:
- Mausoleums are among the oldest forms of memorial for deceased individuals. Visit this gallery to learn about famous mausoleums around the world .
- For a helpful primer on funeral etiquette, read this article .
- Learn about natural burials at HowStuffWorks.com.
- This Wall Street Journal article outlines the growing popularity of cremating loved ones and scattering their ashes.
- The Caregiver’s Library offers a series of guides to help you with several end-of-life processes.
For more information on cremations and burial planning , call Chapel of the Chimes Oakland at (510) 654-0123 or visit us online.