Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center Remembrance Ceremony – Nov. 8, 2014
Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center is holding its annual Remembrance Ceremony at Chapel of the Chimes Oakland on Saturday, November 8th, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Join us as we celebrate the children we have loved and lost. Light refreshments will be served at this non-denominational event.
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- CHAPEL OF THE CHIMES OAKLAND OPENS ITS DOORS TO COMMUNITY IN LIGHT OF TRAGIC OAKLAND WAREHOUSE FIRE
- The Funeral Traditions of Chinese Christians
- A Look at Your Cremation Memorialization Options