Reasons to Pre-Plan a Funeral
The time of bereavement can take a heavy toll on a family, especially when tasked with navigating through the process of figuring out all of the details of funeral arrangements. One way to ease the burden on a grieving family is funeral pre-planning in Oakland.
This video offers tips on making funeral pre-planning an easy process. The first step is to find a funeral director that can guide you through the process and help you make informed decisions about your arrangements.
When you are ready to begin planning ahead , Chapel of the Chimes offers a full range of services. To learn more, or to schedule a visit, call (510) 654-0123.
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- CHAPEL OF THE CHIMES OAKLAND OPENS ITS DOORS TO COMMUNITY IN LIGHT OF TRAGIC OAKLAND WAREHOUSE FIRE
- The Funeral Traditions of Chinese Christians
- A Look at Your Cremation Memorialization Options