Tips for Buying Funeral Flowers
If you have been invited to a funeral, then it is customary to send or bring flowers, unless the invitation indicates otherwise. Are you planning to buy flowers to bring with you to the funeral home? If so, then watch this video for tips on choosing an appropriate arrangement.
When choosing funeral flowers, it’s important to consider the deceased’s faith and culture, age, and personality. The white or arum lily is associated with Christian images of sorrow and bereavement, and it is well-suited for funerals of many other faiths.
Are you in need of cemetery or funeral planning services in Oakland ? If so, then please consider the services offered by Chapel of the Chimes Oakland. Please call our funeral home at (510) 654-0123 for more information.
- Spotlight on Jazz at the Chimes: Artist Jamie Davis
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- Why Veterans Should Plan Their Funeral or Cremation Ahead of Time
- Quote of the Week: “Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.” -Democritus
- Coping with the Death of a Spouse