About Chapel of the Chimes Oakland
For over 100 years, Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland has been providing families with many end-of-life services. Whether you choose cremation, entombment or a traditional funeral service, we can take care of it all. Our goal is to be completely flexible and treat each family’s needs personally.
What Makes Us Different?
As a leading funeral and cremation services provider in the Oakland area, we pride ourselves on our rich history and commitment to all of the families we assist. We are fully dedicated to our services which encompass many different aspects that we feel are necessary when choosing the final resting place for your loved ones. Those unique qualities include:
- Personalized service to every family
- Trust between Chapel of the Chimes Oakland and each family we work with
- Open and consistent communication every step of the way
- Dedicated staff to answer any and all questions you might have
- Unsurpassed experience and knowledge
- Veteran’s Honors
- Signature Services
- Complete Funeral Event Planning Services
The staff members at Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland are fully committed to providing the highest level of service to all of our clients and their families in a very comfortable and professional environment. For more information about our facilities and services, please visit our website or give us a call at (510) 654-0123.
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- Teaching Your Children About Death and Loss
- Tips for Choosing the Right Flower Arrangement for a Loved One’s Funeral
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center Remembrance Ceremony – Nov. 8, 2014
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?