If you’ve recently lost a loved one, you might want to send thank you cards to friends and family who supported you at the funeral home and in your time of need.
Watch this video for helpful tips for writing a bereavement thank you card. Thank you cards are appropriate when someone donates to a funeral or memorial, makes a charitable donation in the name of the deceased, sends flowers or food, or does something else that is above and beyond in your time of need.
If you’re in need of grief counseling or grief support services in Oakland after the death of a loved one, come see us at Chapel of the Chimes Oakland. We offer individual and group online grief support services 24/7. To learn more about our funeral home, cemeteries, and grief support services, call us today at (510) 654-0123.
- Finding a Resting Place for a Memorial Urn
- Chapel of the Chimes Voted Best Funeral Home in Oakland
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- CHAPEL OF THE CHIMES OAKLAND OPENS ITS DOORS TO COMMUNITY IN LIGHT OF TRAGIC OAKLAND WAREHOUSE FIRE
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?