Are you ready for some Jazz at the Chimes!? Come by Sunday March 17th at 2pm to Chapel of the Chimes Oakland!
A eulogy can be one of the most meaningful and helpful components of a funeral service, both for the individual who delivers it and for family members and friends in attendance. For tips on preparing a eulogy that will resonate with those who attend your loved one’s funeral, check out this helpful video clip.
The advice featured in this video will help you set aside time and designate a place in which to prepare your loved one’s eulogy. It will also offer you guidance for settling on an inspiring theme, and preparing a eulogy with a clear beginning, middle, and end.
The funeral home you work with may have additional resources that can simplify the eulogy writing process. To speak with a caring funeral service provider at a reputable funeral home , call Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland at (510) 654-0123.
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?
- You’re Invited to Ching Ming 2013! Enter to Win a Trip to Hong Kong!
- Memorial Services and Other Ways to Remember and Honor Your Passed Loved One in Coming Years
- A Piece of History: Chapel of the Chimes Oakland