Learn More About Grief Counseling And Cremation With These Links
Though death can be difficult to face, we all have to keep in mind that it is a necessary part of life. Whether you’re considering with your own death or that of a loved one, the best you can do is to prepare a fitting memorial service that will help you or your remaining loved ones grieve and move forward.
- The time after a loved one’s death is always filled with difficult emotions. For help coping with these emotions, turn to this page from HelpGuide.org.
- Death can be an especially difficult concept for children. Help your child better understand death with this page from KidsHealth.org.
- As we reach the end of life, many of us face the struggle between holding on and letting go . To learn more, visit this page from the Family Caregiver Alliance.
- When a loved one passes away, there are often many financial matters left to deal with. For help getting everything in order, visit this page from DailyFinance.com.
- Do you need help planning your own funeral or memorial service? Take a look at this page from Funerals.org.
For more information about any of these topics or anything that we have covered in our recent blog posts, call Chapel of the Chimes Oakland at (510) 992-6709.