Dealing With Grief? Let Chapel of The Chimes Oakland Help You
The grieving process doesn’t have to be an experience you go through alone. There are resources that may help you cope. Explore these links to find out more.
- Compassionate Friends offers friendship, understanding, and hope for those who have suffered the loss of a child. They also have advice on the grieving process in general.
- Do you want to know more about how you can help someone you care about through a time of grief? HelpGuide.org has step-by-step information on being supportive for someone experiencing difficult times.
- If you have a loved one who has lost someone special to them, find out ways you can lend your support. Check out this link on how to help a loved one with the death of a family member from LiveStrong.com.
- Sometimes people feel like they are not making any progress in the grieving process. Find out more about the complicated grief process in this article from BlogMemorial.com.
- For advice on the internal struggles that grieving presents, explore this link from GoodGriefCenter.com . Here you’ll find 20 tips for the bereaved.
Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland provides personalized service options for remembering the life of a loved one who’s passed. For more information on cremation and funeral services, call (510) 992-6709.