Browse Through These Links For More Information on Cremation and Honoring Your Recently Deceased Loved One
Celebrating the life of someone who has died can help to assuage the grief of his or her passing. These links offer ways to remember your loved one through words, special tributes, and cremation .
- Legacy.com details what to include when writing an obituary .
- Would you like to pen your own obituary? ObituaryGuide.com discusses what documents to have in order before your passing .
- OpenToHope.com describes one woman’s unique way of honoring her deceased loved ones.
- Cremation is gaining in popularity in the United States. The Cremation Association of North America explains why so many people are choosing cremation services.
- Do you have questions about how cremation works ? CremationInfo.com offers answers to common inquiries.
Chapel of the Chimes Oakland can help you plan your funeral services or those of your loved one. Our capable and compassionate associates are here to gently guide you through your choices and make your burial or cremation experience as healing as possible. For more information on our funeral home options, call (510) 654-0123 or visit our website.
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?
- You’re Invited to Ching Ming 2013! Enter to Win a Trip to Hong Kong!
- Memorial Services and Other Ways to Remember and Honor Your Passed Loved One in Coming Years
- A Piece of History: Chapel of the Chimes Oakland