Funeral Flower Arrangements
Sending flowers is a touching and thoughtful tribute that you can make to honor the recently deceased. You may want to choose the favorite color or flower of the deceased when ordering a floral arrangement for a funeral service in Oakland.
Traditional standing wreaths are beautiful options for cremation ceremonies. The wreath can even be placed over the urn to create a beautiful table centerpiece. Learn more about funeral flower arrangements in this video.
Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland is here to help you plan a beautiful end-of-life ceremony. We provide many traditional burial and cremation options to ensure every family gets the personalized service they deserve. To learn more, visit our website or call (510) 654-0123.
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?
- You’re Invited to Ching Ming 2013! Enter to Win a Trip to Hong Kong!
- Memorial Services and Other Ways to Remember and Honor Your Passed Loved One in Coming Years
- A Piece of History: Chapel of the Chimes Oakland