Is a Mausoleum the Right Choice for You?
Purchasing a mausoleum for your family can provide a lot of emotional security for both you and your loved ones. If you’re planning ahead and have hesitations about a burial plot, consider the key differences that make mausoleums unique and whether they better suit your desires.
A mausoleum allows family members to visit as often as they’d like, at their convenience, in a private, climate-controlled building that is comfortable. The entire structure is indoors and above ground, and provides complete privacy. You can be certain the site will remain dry, which can be a concern with underground burial. By purchasing a mausoleum, you ensure your family can remain together after death and also bring honor to your family name.
If you would like more information about mausoleums near Oakland , please call us at (510) 654-0123. Chapel of the Chimes Oakland is staffed with caring, compassionate individuals ready to lead you through the process of deciding what final resting place best meets your needs.
- What’s the Difference Between a Eulogy and an Obituary?
- Distinguishing Between a Mausoleum and a Columbarium
- CHAPEL OF THE CHIMES OAKLAND OPENS ITS DOORS TO COMMUNITY IN LIGHT OF TRAGIC OAKLAND WAREHOUSE FIRE
- The Funeral Traditions of Chinese Christians
- A Look at Your Cremation Memorialization Options